RSP takes protecting your assets seriously.
As a global supplier to clientele around the world, we understand that minimizing risk and exposure is a priority. As a key member of the supply chain to over 500 companies, RSP has put the following policies and procedures in place:
- Standard Non-Disclosure Agreements with all employees and vendors
- Standard Assignment Agreements with all RSP employees involved in product development and engineering
- RSP Technology and RSP Electronics are controlled and secure facilities
- Security protocols for both physical and intellectual assets from the beginning of a project to completion
- In our 50 years of business we have gained the experience needed to protect our customers’ IP using a variety of methods too numerous to list here. However, if you have concerns, call us today to discuss how we will resolve any concerns.
- Facilities strategically placed inland away from floodplains and immediate threat of typhoons and hurricanes
- 24-hour security monitoring and alarm systems with fire detection in all facilities
- Employees fully trained on emergency response including fire extinguishing
- Comprehensive international insurance policy, which covers all product, inventory and tooling
- Insurance coverage for property off-site, property in transit, fire, earthquake, flood, storm and other business interruptions
- In the event of a business interruption, RSP has emergency plans in place to be up and running at alternate locations within days and fully operational after 1-2 weeks depending on the nature of the event
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our risk mitigation program, please contact us.